Call for Papers Agreement and Disclosure Policy
In October 2014, ECSDEV Board added some required practices for all participants in the ICSD Conference. This Agreement is designed to promote transparency in the development and organization of the International Conference of Sustainable Development. As a result, everyone submitting a presentation, or listed as an author for a presentation for consideration at the ICSD event, is agreeing to the following statement.
I. General Submission Agreement
By submitting a proposal to present at the International Conference on Sustainable Development, you explicitly agree:
- That all authors participating in the presentation (presenting authors) shall register for the Conference.
- To present in the time slot and format assigned by the Program Committee.
- If accepted, to adhere to the deadlines as detailed in the acceptance notification regarding additional information, presentation materials, etc.
- To provide appropriate evidence to support any claims related to efficacy, validity, or reliability of approaches to assessment or treatment.
- To refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any person or group.
- To refrain from attempting to persuade attendees to purchase or use a specific product, service, piece of equipment, or device.
- When discussing a specific product or service, to offer information on its theoretical framework, relevant evidence, and operational details; to disclose in advance if your presentation will not address the range of competing products or services; and to refrain from overt selling.
- That any research in which you participated and may be discussing in this presentation is in compliance with mandated national and institutional policies and procedures pertaining to human and/or animal subjects research.
- To follow the guidelines for crediting authorship for research presentations as outlined in the Ethical Standards statement published in our website: http://www.ecsdev.org/index.php/publications/ethical-standards.
- To obtain written permission from copyright holders for the use of any previously published material in your presentation or handouts.
ECSDEV's acceptance of a proposal does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures.
II. Disclosure Policy
ECSDEV Board defines a conflict of interest as any financial or nonfinancial consideration or relationship relevant to proposal content that compromises or has the potential to compromise professional judgment. Providers of proposals approved for ICSD presentation must identify and disclose to participants any such interest on the part of any speaker or instructor.
Please note that having a disclosable financial or nonfinancial relationship does not prevent you from speaking. Disclosing such relationships is intended to give Conference attendees a more complete context in which to consider the information you provide.
III. Registration Fees
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance at all conference sessions and presentations, including plenary addresses and all parallel sessions.
- Lunches and coffee breaks on the days of the conference.
- In-person conference session presentation (based on accepted proposal and scheduling into the conference program.
- Certificate of Apreciation.
- Publication of the manuscript in the European Journal of Sustainable Development Special Issue on line or Print Edition .
- Hard copy of the Conference Proceedings (ISBN)
Please note: Accomodation, Transport, "Activities and extras" such as tours or dinners are not included in the registration.
III. Cancellation/Refund Policies
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before June 16, 2017 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a 80 Euros administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after June 16, 2017.