VI. Submission of the Manuscript
- All manuscript should be written in English or Italian language. Title and abstract should be written only in English and should be the same as the Proposal Submission
- We only accept text files or files in .doc format (such as from Microsoft Word or Open Office). We do not accept PDF submissions.
- The abstracts should be 150-200 words in length. Meanwhile the articles should be approximately 2,000-5,000 words in length. They should be written as continuous expository narrative in a chapter or article style—not as lists of points or a PowerPoint presentation.
- Please remember that the articles are to be published in a fully refereed academic journal. This means that the style and structure of your text should be relatively formal. For instance, you should not submit a verbatim transcript of your oral presentation, such as ‘Today I want to speak to you about …’.
- Article submissions must contain no more than 30% of textual material published in other places by the same author or authors, and these other places must be acknowledged and cited; in other words, the remaining 70% of the article must be unique and original to your current submission.
- Authors must ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, diagrams, tables and maps.
- Articles must have a minimum of five scholarly references.
- Spelling can vary according to national usage, but should be internally consistent.
- Articles should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, both by the author and a critical editorial friend—after you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process—although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.
- Articles will be assessed by referees against ten criteria—or fewer, if some criteria do not apply to a particular kind of article.
In case of Acceptance a manuscript should be submitted in Word file and should not exceed 10 pages.
Please use the following rule of text for your manuscript:
- Set your pages up so that you have 1 inch margins (2.54 cm) on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page.
- Title: 14 pts. Centered, .
- Abstract: 10 pts. Italic, Justified.
- Section headings: 12 pts. Numbered, Bold, alignment left.
- Indent your section headings by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm)
- Text: 12 pts, single line, Justified, Garamond or Times New Roman.Type only one space in between sentences.
- References: Use APA style for references.
- Indent the references in the bibliography by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm), exept the first line.
- Tables and figures: Included in the text, centered and numbered.