|3rd ICSD 2015, Rome, Italy
- Attendance at all conference sessions and presentations, including plenary addresses and all parallel sessions.
- Lunches and coffee breaks on the days of the conference.
- In-person conference session presentation (based on accepted proposal and scheduling into the conference program.
- Certificate of Apreciation.
- Publication of the manuscript in the European Journal of Sustainable Development Special Issue ICSD2015 on line and Print Edition .
- Hard copy of the Conference Proceedings (ISBN)
Please note: "Activities and extras" such as tours or dinners are not included in the registration. These extras can be booked during the registration process or at the conference, depending on availability.
1.Proposals submitted after the 15th of May are subject to availability of space. Proposals are reviewed within 1-2 weeks of submission. To meet one of the registration deadlines listed above, please make sure your proposal is submitted in time to receive a response prior to the deadline.
2. Registrations must be completed and fully paid before presentations are scheduled. Payment must be received by the indicated date in order to receive the stated guarantees associated with the specific Registration Phase. If registration payment is received after the late registration deadline, scheduling the presentation is subject to availability of space.
3. Note that proposal submission is mandatory. Meanwhile manuscript submission is optional. Late manuscript submission, if accepted, can be published in the next issue of EJSD.
4. Every Full Conference registration includes both:
i) Conference Proceedings (Book of Abstracts ISBN) for every accepted proposal.
ii) Special Edition (or Normal Edition) of the European Journal of Sustainable Development (ISSN), for every accepted manuscript.
5. Print Edition of EJSD, Conference Proceedings and Certificates of Participation will be distributed during the days of the conference for Regular Registration Participants. The other authors will receive all materials in their addresses.