Guidelines for Authors
We strongly encourage authors to submit manuscripts that are under 25 pages / 10,000 words including everything (except detailed data descriptions and experimental instructions). While we understand some papers must be longer, if a paper (except for data and instructions) is longer than the aforementioned length it may be rejected without review.
Page and text Layout
Please use the following rule of text for your manuscript:
- Set your pages up so that you have 1 inch margins (2.54 cm) on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page.
- Title: 14 pts. Centered, .
- Abstract: 10 pts. Italic, Justified.
- Section headings: 12 pts. Numbered, Bold, alignment left.
- Indent your section headings by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm)
- Text: 12 pts, single line, Justified, Garamond or Times New Roman.Type only one space in between sentences.
- References: Use APA style for references.
- Indent the references in the bibliography by 1/2 inch (1.27 cm), exept the first line.
- Tables and figures: Included in the text, centered and numbered.
1. Assign a number to every page of the paper except blank pages. On pages with large illustrations, the numbers are not shown, but the pages are counted in the pagination.
2. Number all pages in the upper right-hand corner except the first pages of chapters, of appendixes, of reference lists, and of bibliographies, where the numbers should be centered below the text.